Hey, I am
IoT, Embedded Systems and Cloud Engineer
Design Development and management
I have extensive experience in design and management of Embedded Systems and IoT projects. Having worked in both development as well as testing, I have the ability and skills required to lead my team into successful product development as well as management.
My skills involve the complete ecosystem – Embedded Systems Hardware, Software, Communication and Cloud Integration
Over an year of experience with startups where I was responsible for product development, trainings and R&D setup of the company.
I have also been the technical consultant for a medical devices startup. My responsibilities included designing the electronic as well as cloud architecture for their device.
Global Team Lead for Functionality Development and Enhancement in Fuel Systems of the Power Train. My responsibilities include the full SDLC. I am responsible for leading and managing my team to deliver fuel level estimation and sensor diagnosis in a vehicle. We develop and deliver the functionality to all customers of Bosch across the globe.
My responsibilities span across the complete SDLC and involve:
Manipal Institute of Technology
Worked along with doctors from Kasturba Medical Hospital to bridge the gap between medical and engineering.
Was responsible for the following:
- Reaction timer for lower extremities – This device was made to find out if the reaction time in children can be an early indicator of diabetes.
- Automatic fluid discharge level meter in Chest drainage system – Standalone, battery powered device to measure the amount of body fluid collected in a jar and transmit it over Wi-Fi.
- Prototyping of a jaw opener for OSMF patients – The jaw opener is an automatic device that open the mouth in a progressive manner based on inputs from doctor or patient without causing much pain to the patient.
|Programming Languages||Embedded C, Python|
|Tools||Matlab, Atmel Studio, EAGLE|
|Protocols||UART, SPI, I2C MQTT|
|IoT Skills||Modules - ESP8266, NodeMCU, Bluetooth Data Gathering, Communication, Data processing|
Worked at Pathpartner Technologies as a Quality Assurance Engineer. It is here that I learned the importance of testing and to prepare and manage test plans.
- Received appreciation for zero defects leaked to customer.
- Received Best Project award in the company
Tata Consultancy Services
At TCS, I worked in the avionics domain for National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL) and Rolls Royce (RR). My work for NAL involved the design finalization of the AFDX protocol in the IMA Architecture. For RR, I worked on the design and development of their engines
I was also trusted upon with the additional responsibility of a POC which was presented to Airbus.
- Complete the code for End System (ES) (software implementation of AFDX) for client acceptance
- Rewrite the SDD for ES in a format requested by client.
- Demonstrate working of ES to client.
Recent Online Courses taken
“Introduction to Architecting Smart IoT Devices by EIT Digital on Coursera. Certificate earned at Thursday, June 7, 2018 6:14 AM GMT”.
“Data Science Math Skills by Duke University on Coursera. Certificate earned at Monday, April 23, 2018 5:35 AM GMT”.
“The Raspberry Pi Platform and Python Programming for the Raspberry Pi by University of California, Irvine on Coursera. Certificate earned at Wednesday, May 11, 2016 2:10 AM GMT”.